MCC works diligently to provide our customers with the right label solution, regardless of decoration or print technology. The solution must align with our customer's hierarchy of needs as it relates to their primary labels. This packaging component is often “the face” of the visual brand and is the single most important packaging element.
MCC has the market expertise and resource network to deliver your best label solution. Whether it’s comparing the most competitive technologies through price, deciding on additional functionality requirements to engage end-use consumers, or to simply add visual brand appeal to get noticed by a consumer on the shelf.
Initial discussions of brand design intent
Ideation sessions/Consumer focus groups
Product innovation workshops
Robust offering across 5 decorations, with 82 granted domestic (U.S.) and international patents, and 21 pending patents.
PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE
Working through the entire product lifecycle. From production, to the end use consumer, to the next life recyclability..
• Data Driven.
• Color management and layouts in systematic, measureable, deliverables for consistency.
• Desired Intent to deliver every order and item 100% on time (Customer Request Date), in full, no errors.
• 100% inspection and comprehensive QA team deliver reliable traceability systems for those markets dependent on this need.
• Frontline dedicated to meeting and exceeding yourservice expectations.
• Technical field expertise to ensure application, provide consultation to optimize your production, and available for unforeseen issues to minimize any potential impact to your business.
• Most awarded label printer in the world. Setting the standard in label production.
• Continuous investment into latest equipment/technologies.
• Minimum 5% annually back into capital investment.
• Label expertise across the globe. Servicing over 20 countries in 47 facilities, in 10 market segments and still growing.
ONGOING COMMERCIAL SUPPORT
• Sales, Business Development, Marketing – Dedicated commercial support to nurture and develop your business relationship focus on delivering long term success to your brand and company through our work together.
• Customer Connect – Interactive software system to assist you manage your label needs.
• Training/Educational Seminars to promote continuous learning and improvement.
LOCALLY SERVICED/GLOBALLY RESOURCED
• Over 70 facilities across the globe to meet your local market needs or deliver on a global scale.
• One of the fastest growing label producers over the last 5 years, averaging $100 million annually.
• Leader in primary labels within our market segments and territories for over 100 years!